Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am safely home now and starting back to work.

My last few weeks in Bolivia were fantastic but very stressful. Saying good buy to the kids and staff at Talita Cumi was hard on all of us.

My time there is something that I will remember with fondness for the rest of my life.

It was an amazing experience. I enjoyed it completely. I am so glad that I went. God has done lots in my life over the last four months. And I will continue to learn new lessons from my time there.

I look forward to chatting with all of you and sharing photos of my trip with you.

I look forward to the future though I have no idea what the future holds. I know that God holds it in the palm of his hands and He is the master artist. So with that thought I continue forward to another day and to the Journey that God has for me.

I pray that God will bless you all richly, and thank you all for your prayers, support and encouragement. You have all been a blessing to me.

No comments: