Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday I was not feeling good so I went to work for part of the morning and then took the rest of the day off to recuperate to hopefully go for the whole day on Tuesday but that did not work as I had a fever on Tuesday so I spent the whole day home doing nothing.

Wednesday I was till not feeling better so I went to the Doctor, they took chest x-rays which were funky looking, I found out that I have bronchitis, the Doctor prescribed antibiotics and come cough syrup which seem to be doing the trick but they make me kind-of loopy. After the doctor I decided to take the rest of the week off work as I do not want to give the kids what I got. So it has been sort of a long week. But I finished reading a book, so that was good.

On Saturday went grocery shopping which I desperately needed to do as I did not have much left in the house to eat, I also attempted to make bread and I think that I have failed it doesn’t taste bad but it did not rise like I wanted it to and its kind of doughy I will have to try some thing different next time.

I went to church on Sunday the serves was good. But I got sick from my allergies on the way home and spent the afternoon in bed. But over all it was a good week.

No comments: