Monday, February 23, 2009

February 16th to 22nd

Monday was a good day at work. In the morning Lucas and I played with play dough and I taught him new words in English, like Octopus. We had lunch then I helped Christina with home work, the girls had lots of home work to do and so we did not go to the park.

Tuesday, Lucas was busy for the morning and I had home work to do for the ladies bible study that I’m going to we are doing a study by Beth Moor on the fruit of the spirit. It’s really good but has a lot of home work. Andy was also there in the morning so we chatted and read and sort of hung out. The kids came home we had lunch then the girls had to do laundry after they were done there laundry and homework we went to the park and had fun.

Wednesday morning I helped Heidi paint scarves and things, some of the kids were home as the school was having a dance for carnival. And it was morally incorrect for the kids to attend school. We had lunch and then I got sick and had to go home. I slept for the rest of the day

Thursday morning I still did not feel that good. So I stayed home and babied my head it still hurt a lot, by supper I was feeling a lot better and went to some missionary friends the Fehrs for supper and met Olya, she is a Friend of the Fehrs that’s from Saskatoon and is working at one of the other children’s homes here in Santa Cruz. She is very nice and bubbly I like her.

Friday I got sick all over again, and did not go to work, or do much of anything.

Saturday I picked up a few groceries, and made cookies.

Sunday I went to church it was good then I came home for lunch and Skyped my family and talked to most of them as they were all together for Chris’s birthday. It was so cool to be able to talk to them, I had a fun time though I wish that I could have been home for it, it sounded really fun.

This is a long weekend because of Carnival so I am off work till Wednesday which is kind of nice. I have not participated in any of the events that are happening for Carnival. So I have got lots of things done at my place and got caught up on emails and chatted with friends on Facebook MSN and such things.


I hope and pray that you are all in good health. And that God is shining bright in the midst of the snow and cold. With love thank you all for your prayers they are greatly appreciated.

No comments: